unsuccessful pluging in Rhnioceros

Started by simaysolmaz, October 28, 2010, 05:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

simaysolmaz

Hi everyone,

I'm running Rhinoceros 4 and Keyshot 2.1.20 on windows 7 64 bit (both of the programs are installed as 32 bit).
I've recently downloaded the plugin for rhino, installed it to keyshot. (copied the RHP file to rhino plug in folder, double clicked it, and made rhino see it). it can be seen in rhino's plugins section as loaded, not as a renderer but as utility..
The other obvious misfunctionnality is that in current renderer, i see only rhino render and not keyshot. And the most annoying part is that i cannot assign keyshot materials in rhinoceros 'cause i cannot see them anywhere..
I used to render with hypershot before, pratically i expect both of the render programs to be similar in working method, but in hyper i could assign any material in rhino, change their color and such and hit render in the end.. (i want to assign mat.s in rhino because i model complicated things, and i dont wanna keep assigning all the materials over and over again whenever i need to move the parts of the 3d model)

So, my question is: Is that an installation problem? a compatibility problem? or is it just the way keyshot is?
can anybody suggest any kinds of solutions?
thanks in advance

guest84672

This is the way the plugin has been developed.