Main Menu

Kraken Ring

Started by nachoriesco, May 17, 2015, 10:39:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nachoriesco

Hi all! This is one of the designs I presented to Rapid Jewelry 3D Printing Competition organized by Boston Design Museum,sadly, it didn't pass the first cut.

Kraken Ring, design is inspired on mythological creature "The Kraken", with its tentacles coiled on ring's band and holding a black pearl on top. Surrounded of deep black waters that can be represented with black enamel and rhodium finishing, or black stones pave for a more luxury finishing.

Hope you like it, Thanks for watching!  :D ;)

TpwUK

Wow - Certainly one of the best ring designs i have seen in a long time, and your renders do it justice too. Exceptional work in my book :)

Martin

EGON

Not really that much into jewelry.......but this is awesome.

Ed

Really nice.  Many times jewelry renders have that "CAD" look.  But I like how the smallest amount of imperfection is used here to make it photo-real.

Ed Ferguson

nachoriesco

TpwUK: Many thanks! I try to create diferent designs
EGON: Thanks you!
Ed: That's what exactly I wanted to achieve, I hate to leave a CAD look on my renders, thanks!

Josh3D

Didn't make the first cut!!? We're gonna have to make some calls :)

It's top notch in my book. Love everything from the design to the materials. wow.

Hey, how about a video 'fashion show' of your own work?

nachoriesco

Hahahaha thanks Josh!!  ;) yes, I didn't pass the first round, any of my designs, of two

I appreciate your support!!

Sorry? I didn't understand

Namssorg

Andyjonescreative

This is SICK,  great work!!! Im also in Boston!

nachoriesco

Thanks Namssorg!
Many thans Andyjonescreative! I'm from Spain!  ;D
Here you can see the winners: http://www.shapeways.com/shops/designmuseumstore

Magnus Skogsfjord

As EGON pointed out, not much of a jewelry guy myself, but this definitely looks awesome!