Architectural Render..

Started by melihcanisikli, July 02, 2015, 03:58:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

melihcanisikli

richardfunnell

Welcome to the forum! Those are really nice looking images, very well done! Your room lights really add to the overall effect :)
What are you using for 3D modeling?

melihcanisikli

thanks...

i use sketchup for these architectural modellings...

i just would to try keyshot  if its able to support architectural rendering... Its missing many things but whatever it can work...

i am really curious about Keyshot V6 :)

TpwUK

Quotei am really curious about Keyshot V6 :)

The new interior lighting preset and render mode will certainly appeal to you then :)

The current version is still very capable for exterior renders but suffers badly with a lack of suitable materials, I am hoping version 6 will have a shed load of the basics such as concrete and a better selection of bricks and stone finishes available in materials library rather than on the iCloud just as they do for paints, plastics and metals. However, if you have access to a good source of quality scaleable and seamless textures you can get outstanding results.

We don't get to see many ArchViz renders in the forum here so when they do show they are complete breath of fresh air to me, so feel free to post more :)

Martin

melihcanisikli

=)
Materials are not problem for anybody i think... But interior lighting is nice ... 8)

i think the biggest trouble of keyshot is 2point camera for architectural rendering...Other trouble " material ID colours".. The programm is choosing the materials colours automatically..

But as i saw in the  showreel of V6 you've fixed this camera problem.. i hope it will work as how is has to work..

i will try to uplod more and more  :)

TpwUK

Quotei think the biggest trouble of keyshot is 2point camera for architectural rendering...Other trouble " material ID colours".. The programm is choosing the materials colours automatically..

The camera has a new "Shift" function that is very handy for ArchViz scenes, and there is also a First Person Mode which again is great for camera placements too. So you should certainly give them a try if you get chance. There are a few renders done by the beta testers of interior scenes you can see them here https://www.keyshot.com/keyshot-6/?utm_source=homepage&utm_medium=button&utm_campaign=2015-ks6-promo-home-button - keep scrolling down the page to see the gallery shots :)

Martin

Angelo

really nice, could you post raw render? would like to see whats keyshot vs post

Angelo

Quote from: TpwUK on July 03, 2015, 05:19:06 AM
Quotei think the biggest trouble of keyshot is 2point camera for architectural rendering...Other trouble " material ID colours".. The programm is choosing the materials colours automatically..

The camera has a new "Shift" function that is very handy for ArchViz scenes, and there is also a First Person Mode which again is great for camera placements too. So you should certainly give them a try if you get chance. There are a few renders done by the beta testers of interior scenes you can see them here https://www.keyshot.com/keyshot-6/?utm_source=homepage&utm_medium=button&utm_campaign=2015-ks6-promo-home-button - keep scrolling down the page to see the gallery shots :)

Martin
first person mode will come in handy, awesome more controll!

TpwUK

@ Angelo -
Quotereally nice, could you post raw render? would like to see whats keyshot vs post

Follow the link i gave previously, the swimming pool scene is my render, that is raw KS beta 6 with no post pro :)

Martin

melihcanisikli

Quote from: Angelo on July 03, 2015, 05:41:04 AM
really nice, could you post raw render? would like to see whats keyshot vs post

you can see raw versions 1. and 2. render 

3th and 4th were already raw images..

PhilippeV8

VERY interesting to see how you "dress up" your renders (y)

Angelo

satish gobind

Awesome looking view can u pls share the hdri .?