Previous topic - Next topic

bens74

KS have the ability to load in a number of 'render profiles'
Press go
KS batch renders a load of images

guest84672

KeyShot 2 Pro has this capability.

andy.engelkemier

I want to have keyshot watch a folder. Every time I save a file there it should automatically start rendering it (in the order it recieves them) with an option to overwrite the save location and name to use the files name instead and save the file in the same location.
I'd make that an option simply because that guarantees you avoid overwriting files and you aren't trying to save a file into a location that may not exist on that computer.

With the current queue you can't add new items until your rendering queue is finished once you start it. Using my method described there it's always ready to render.

One step past even, you could set a real-time render to automatically keep rendering until a new file is ready or you pick it up. That way if there's nothing in queue you ensure you have the best possible quality. Again, that should only be an option, and probably only for users that turned on the "advanced" settings so not to confuse the less tech-savvy.

PhilippeV8

+1

I am hoping to get a separate render computer here at the office cuz waiting for renders is just boring and a pure waste of time.  This system would indeed be very handy .. kinda like an assembly line.  Drop a .bip file in a folder and after a while it drops a jpg in another...  I wouldn't even need a keyboard/mouse/monitor for the render computer :p

No, having access to the render-que page and being able to "load" more while rendering would be nice.