Main Menu

villa exterior view

Started by satish gobind, August 23, 2015, 09:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

satish gobind

villa exterior view !

Despot

This is a good start, although the driveway texture needs some bump and I don't like how the grass just ends abruptly.

PhilippeV8

Yeah a backplate that makes the rendered parts blend in more would be apropriate.
Also the high reflection paint on the merc is distracting.
I think these details are "killing" the good quality you already have in the architecture rendering here ..
So .. fix these 2 things and your render will get a LOT better instantly  :D

rembem

Looks like the house is somewhere in space .....

satish gobind

thank you for all the feed back friends ! i am trying my level best to improve on my works ! my only difficulty in key shot is to make grass ,trees and other lanscapes and vegetations at the background can anyone help me on that so that i can improvise on my work it would be a big favor for me !

TpwUK

Quotemy only difficulty in key shot is to make grass ,trees and other lanscapes and vegetations at the background can anyone help me on that so that i can improvise on my work it would be a big favor for me !

Try Xfrog.com Satish, they normally have some free models of trees and shrubs available. If you're a windows user they do a vegetation generation tool too. The models are not cheap to purchase but they are royalty free and can pay for themselves pretty quickly if you have a good client base.

For grass, download the free Blender, there is a hair generator in that which can be used to create a square meter of turf, you can then import that into KS5+ and use the pattern tool to create a field or lawn.

Hope that helps you buddy and good luck to you. :)

Martin