BMW M4 Coupè F32 2015

Started by Alang7™, August 25, 2015, 04:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alang7™

Alang7™

TpwUK

Prefer the B&W version myself, it has more drama to it - Well done.

Martin

Alang7™

Josh3D

You have two very different moods with each of these, in how you positioned the car on the backplate, and it's awesome. Well done.

Chad Holton

I like these for the most part. The front of the yellow version looks a bit greenish. The white one's front tire on the driver side looks like a tire alone with no rim or brake assembly or is it my eyes messing with me?

Alang7™

Thank you Josh  :D

@Chad: Yes, the yellow looks a little bit green. I tried to "Simulate" the real color of the M4. About the tire, damn, yes ... you're right, but the model is not made by me, and i think the perspective give you this effect.  :)

Alang7™

Will Gibbons

These are dope! I also am a fan of the first B&W one you posted. Got a classic feel to it. The later ones could use a more compelling composition. I also like how the vignette wasn't overdone on the first B&W. Keep on going!

edwardo

These are really nice - I took a look at your high res versions and don't have much to crit, other than at this res I'm almost starting to see the limits of your tessellation and mesh normals.

I really like the subtle lens flares here and there.

For me the model seems a tiny bit 'toy' like, and I can't figure out what it is, because its a good model. It might just be that it doesn't have a licence plate!?

Very good work overall

E

Alang7™

Thanks alot  :D :D

@edwardo: Looks a little bit like a toy ? I don't know, really. Next time i will model a plate .. maybe it will looks more realistic. Thanks alot for your tip :)