Main Menu

Sweet Squeeze ...

Started by TpwUK, September 14, 2015, 12:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TpwUK

Sugar cane press materialised with materials from the KeyShot Materials Cloud, so if you see one of yours here, then accept a big thank you from me.

There seems to be some issues in build 200 ... Render speed great, but at the expense of UI responsiveness.
The cloud link from KS still uses my KeyShot Forum username instead of my email address - still really annoying !!
The Cloud Library wants me to log in again if i choose to download a material - Why if i am already logged in :/ ?
First material downloaded bombed KeyShot out - I think the material render preview in the downloads folder was caught napping and woke up in a bad mood :)

Any way the Raw KeyShot render is first, and the post edited image is second. Post editing done with Pixelmator.

Model can be found here https://grabcad.com/library/sugar-cane-juice-extracting-machine-1 by https://grabcad.com/asaidurai.rangasami-2

Will Gibbons

Hmm. Interesting. Nice render. I'll try playing with Cloud to see if I have the same issues. Just dl'd build 200 yesterday. I have had some odd things going on when first attempting a download from KS Cloud as well.

edwardo

Nice texturing! I kind of feel like the lens width is a bit too close to orthographic, but only slightly.

Must take a look at the cloud for some KS6 materials, these look great.

E

Josh3D

Hey Martin, not sure I understand about the Cloud login. KeyShot Cloud isn't connected with the forum quite yet. Can you email me the email and username you used to sign-up? I'll look into it further. I've not had a crash, but will check if you can send the material you were trying to download as well. Thanks!

TpwUK

Hi Josh, build .202 does not request a login now, it just goes straight to the forum. If I click to download a material, a blank login window pops up but before I get chance to enter any details that window closes and the material starts to download. The problem was with build 200. I will send you my details as requested via e-mail and the material name that caused the crash :)

Martin