Audi RS6 in Juicy Blue

Started by Shubham_Kapoor, September 25, 2015, 06:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shubham_Kapoor

First of all thanks Tim for the Juicy thing.
Now A simple scene with area lights having a translation animation to motion blur them.
Some Post Pro done in Photoshop&Lightroom.
Any Questions feel free to ask :D

Comments, this is a forum so yeah comment freely I love comments :D
Hope you guys like it

kana

modeling is beautiful, the light is sweet, motion blur in the wheels is regular but where is the driver?  ;)

Martin Kamminga

Yeah the driver seems te be missing, but oh my, the lighting!

Despot

It's one of those new Audi self driving cars ;)...

Lovely render, great paintjob

Shubham_Kapoor

Quote from: The Metal Master on September 26, 2015, 05:57:28 AM
It's one of those new Audi self driving cars ;)...

Lovely render, great paintjob
Yup that's what it is, Also it's not my model and Thanks on the render :D

Will Gibbons

I'm not familiar with the motion blur technique you used to get the light streaks. I'd like to learn that. Great results. Only thing I would ask to see if it could be improved is the light reflecting on the top/roof (sorry, not sure of technical term) of car look a bit jagged. Wondering if there's a way to smooth those like you've achieved on the hood of the car.

Great rendering though!

Shubham_Kapoor

Quote from: willgibbonsdesign on September 26, 2015, 07:44:07 AM
I'm not familiar with the motion blur technique you used to get the light streaks. I'd like to learn that. Great results. Only thing I would ask to see if it could be improved is the light reflecting on the top/roof (sorry, not sure of technical term) of car look a bit jagged. Wondering if there's a way to smooth those like you've achieved on the hood of the car.

Great rendering though!
Ah! It's some planes used as bars I arranged them with Cloner in Cinema 4D. Then Add a translation animation on the Z axis at 50 for the value that's it, you got
motion blurred lights :D
For the roof I think as more of the thin lights are at the top and only one thick  light. They get reflected in this way, which is natural to my eye. May be you are right. What I think is more luminous things get more bloom in motion blur. So thin lights are less blurred and thick ones are more blurred. May be I am completely wrong.
Also I am glad you liked it :D

Will Gibbons

Cool! Makes sense. Thanks for the explanation. Learning something new here is the best part of lurking around these parts. ; )

Shubham_Kapoor

Quote from: willgibbonsdesign on September 26, 2015, 08:07:14 AM
Cool! Makes sense. Thanks for the explanation. Learning something new here is the best part of lurking around these parts. ; )
I love to answer ! If anymore questions I'll more than glad to answer let's learn together. :D

Shubham_Kapoor

A much more improved version of composting the render by Tim Feher.
The .tif can be found on the link given below for learning purposes, please don't upload or post it anywhere thank you :D

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0BGJfnB2viVMkQwZkJJdEE2TUk/view?usp=sharing

SergioBL

Nice!! This scene is very cool! Great render!  :)

Shubham_Kapoor

Martin Kamminga

Again, amazing, and thanks for sharing the layers !

PhilippeV8

I was going to comment that the interior of the car is very dark .. now with the new render that's solved (y)

Now I am just missing a bit of chrome here and there ... ?

Josh3D

It's always interesting to see Tim's treatment. You can notice the lines, interior and detail of the car much more. Great lesson you guys!