Mclaren P1 GTR - Studio Carbon renderings

Started by Arian Shamil, October 07, 2015, 10:50:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arian Shamil

Ciao!
This is my first render with KS6...i didn't tried something exclusive of KS6....I've just played a little with carbon material but I've noticed that KS6 is faster than KS5.....
I did a couple of studio rendering of the Mclaren beast, the P1 GTR.......a carbon prototype version....
Any suggestion, as always, is welcome :)

For full detail and QHD and 4K renderings check here: http://arianshamil.com/w/mclaren-p1-gtr-studio01/

Here I've attached just the QHD (1440p).....if you want give a look to the 4k images so you can zoom on the materials

Despot

Beautiful Arian, the carbon fibre's worked out well :) I also like the race slick tyres

J

Arian Shamil

Despot

Arian

I've sent you a PM and email

Would you please take the trouble to reply to either :)

Thanks

J

Arian Shamil

Arian Shamil

OK...now i reupdate the images as attachments...
Now they seems works fine...but if I click on them they do not "popup" to real dimension...I've to click on the link for that, download them and after that is ok, the downloaded image is of the right size :)

Will Gibbons

These are great! One thing I'd mention is that it might be nice to see a harder reflection on the wind shield/glass on the top rendering. It might be a nice contrast to the soft reflections in the CF. Cool stuff tho!

Arian Shamil