Main Menu

Showreel

Started by Magnus Skogsfjord, October 12, 2015, 01:44:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnus Skogsfjord

As the company I work for are closing in to a reseller position (yay!), I've put together some old and new animations for a showreel. So, some of these clips may be familiar already for some of you, but there are some new clips there as well. My friend Isak Nordal was kind enough to provide me with some of his works for this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUHeEF3ZL1Q

Arian Shamil

Love it.....i really like it :)

Magnus Skogsfjord

TpwUK

Nice work Magnus & co :)

Martin

richardfunnell

Very well done! Nice work :)

Magnus Skogsfjord

Thank you Richard and Martin:)

Esben Oxholm

Cool stuff Magnus. I really like how you took some of your stills and added camera movement to it. I think it makes it a lot more visually interesting that if it was just showing the still image.

It inspires me to down my own showreel. Just need to find some time for it :)

Magnus Skogsfjord

Quote from: Esben Oxholm on October 14, 2015, 04:11:18 AM
Cool stuff Magnus. I really like how you took some of your stills and added camera movement to it. I think it makes it a lot more visually interesting that if it was just showing the still image.

Thanks Esben, I appreciate it! And yeah, I agree. Sometimes I really wish for a render farm though. That DoF fella is really a time consumer sometimes.

Quote from: Esben Oxholm on October 14, 2015, 04:11:18 AM
It inspires me to down my own showreel. Just need to find some time for it :)

You should! You have tons of great content. Make something that really sums up the wide area you cover. Would be awesome.

Will Gibbons

For some reason, it's not loading on my computer... as in there's no video under your caption. Hmm...

Josh3D

You should be able to see the video now.

Will Gibbons

Magnus, that's reel beautiful!  ;D Great work!

Magnus Skogsfjord

Quote from: willgibbonsdesign on October 16, 2015, 01:42:37 PM
Magnus, that's reel beautiful!  ;D Great work!

Hah, I see what you did there. Thanks :)

Dylan

Excellent reel Magnus, well done.

Magnus Skogsfjord

Thank you, Dylan! Appreciate it.

Justin M

Very nice reel! I dig that guitar, would love to see that done with some wear and tear, some worn out stickers, etc. Awesome work dude!