ADL edition of the Ford Raptor SVT F150

Started by Nils Piirma, December 18, 2015, 05:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils Piirma

Here's my latest rendering of the Ford F150 Raptor SVT including my own wheel design. (ADL Flow Forged S7OR - Series Seven Off-Road)

I know there are a few bits and bob's missin on the car for example water droplets on the window, but you would have noticed that now would you :D

Anyways, enjoy this render :)
Let me know in the comments on how you like it.

TpwUK

Lighting is good Nils, but you chose a really hard environment to play with, I recently watched a tutorial with Blender Cycles for creating realistic puddles and I think it's transferable to KS MatGraph, but not tried it yet ... Look it up and give it a go mate, would love to see if it crosses over and the results if it does. :)

Martin

Nils Piirma

I actually used a 3d enviorment for this, also used a hdri to get the mountains, then used 3 planes, with water material, and opacity map to create the puddles. :)

Will give this scene another try maybe, if i see anything i can improve this with. :)

Quote from: TpwUK on December 18, 2015, 09:28:38 AM
Lighting is good Nils, but you chose a really hard environment to play with, I recently watched a tutorial with Blender Cycles for creating realistic puddles and I think it's transferable to KS MatGraph, but not tried it yet ... Look it up and give it a go mate, would love to see if it crosses over and the results if it does. :)

Martin