Started by askajojo4283, December 20, 2015, 08:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

askajojo4283

this works is first time
this is human skin render(by keyshot 6)

bronson

Superb!!!
Looks really real. Awesome  :D
Is there any post-work such as photoshop?

Bronson

askajojo4283

here is the keyshot render shot

Martin Kamminga

Wow, looking really good!
Maybe it's just the environment, but I'd suggest (slightly) increasing the specular.
Still looks amazing!

Martin

askajojo4283

thanks  Martin :D
I am in preparation for another person rendering.
Once completed, after a few days I will post it her

Josh3D

This looks great! Welcome to the KeyShot forum. Really looking forward to more.

Dylan

Excelllent texture work. I think a bit of increased specular would really make this perfect.

askajojo4283

thank, :D here is  increased specular man

evilmaul

what is it cool about rendering a photogrammetry scan and associated texture?
The ks shader...well yes that's for sure, but other than that what does exactly 'first work' mean? whats the artistry in this?
I know I may sound like an old cranky man with my comment...but what is it about posts like this?! bah

slater

Quote from: evilmaul on December 24, 2015, 09:00:01 AM
what is it cool about rendering a photogrammetry scan and associated texture?
The ks shader...well yes that's for sure, but other than that what does exactly 'first work' mean? whats the artistry in this?
I know I may sound like an old cranky man with my comment...but what is it about posts like this?! bah
What the artistry in this?Maybe nothing, maybe all, maybe is only for fun..maybe is only to start using and Learning keyshot..maybe this user is still not an artist as you, and would be  in a future, and he starts from little thing..so whi writing that? What is helpfull writing that?Everyone has the right to try to be an artist in what he does, and no one has the right to stop this enthusiasm!
I am not in agreement with what you wrote, and everyone here should do the same.
Regards

feher

I think it looks amazing ! I don't care how you did it.