ZBrush style movement of view

Started by MealeaYing, March 09, 2016, 05:29:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MealeaYing

Hi again!

I am wondering if it's possible for the ZBrush version of KeyShot could have the same camera movement stuff as ZBrush itself.
If this is possible now, how would it be done?
Also, if this is not possible at the moment I think a LOT of people would like it, not only for ZBrush but for whatever program they use like I use ZBrush.
As an example I hate using Blender because it's got totally different methods of moving the camera which is something I do constantly in most of the 3D programs I use, the result in this case is I avoid using Blender as much as possible because its method conflicts with what I prefer and use more, namely ZBrush and Sculptris.
When I flip from ZBrush and KeyShot I have to use the buttons at the top which slows things down, adds a number of extra steps and while there are command keys for that stuff they are fairly useless to me as I haven't got a middle mouse button.
Anyway, its just a thought, it would be seriously cool though.

Cheers!
Mealea

Metin Seven

I second this. I guess the best thing to add is full keyboard shortcut customization, including the view navigation, so users coming from other applications with different view navigation shortcuts can also customize Keyshot to their preference.