BMW M6 GT3 Studio shoots

Started by Arian Shamil, March 16, 2016, 02:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arian Shamil

Hi!
I did some studio renders using Keyshot 6, without any hdr environment but just playing with the emissive and IES lights of Keyshot.
Hope you like it

For full details, credits and full quality QHD renderings check here http://arianshamil.com/w/bmw-m6gt3-studio-shoots/

;)

slater

TpwUK

These are all super shots Arian, get em in that portfolio man :)

Martin

Josh3D

That three-quarter front shot is mouth watering. Well done man.

Arian Shamil

Arian Shamil

Quote from: TpwUK on March 16, 2016, 04:10:51 PM
These are all super shots Arian, get em in that portfolio man :)

Martin

Thanks a ton Martin, I'll do that for sure :)
Thanks again my friend :)

Arian Shamil

Quote from: Josh Mings on March 17, 2016, 09:19:02 AM
That three-quarter front shot is mouth watering. Well done man.

Thanks a lot Josh :) I appreciate this :) Thanks :) (i saw it on keyshot fb page :D)

NM-92

Hello Arian. First of All, your work is amazing. Since i am trying to learn this huge world that is automotive rendering, i have some questions. Are you using a ground plane, or some kind of backdrop ramp, or is it a backplate? Ground shadows are really neat. What kind of geometry are you applying the emissive material to? No area lights used in this shots ? Sorry to bother with so many questions. Greetings from Argentina, and again, excellent work.

Arian Shamil

HI!
First of all: THANKS ;)
No problems for the questions....First of all....You'll never stop to learn (i'm still learning render after render and here on the forum you can see a lot of guys who are really some kind of GURU about automotive renderings) ;)
I'm still developing my studio setup that is "wip" from really a lot of time (i'm still working on it)
There is no rules...I mean, everytime you'll change or adapt something...so...there is not a "rule".
Sometimes i use area lights or even emissive lights....and i often use IES light for the details...i often use them together too
anyway, the only rules that i've for my studio renderings, NO background images (for studio shoots)....I always work with plane, backdrop ecc ecc :)
Of course...there is also the postproduction.....a rendering is son of a workflow so there aren't Rules but a mixing of options/variables ;)
Sorry about my english
Cheers