Maserati Levante S - quick render

Started by slater, April 07, 2016, 02:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slater

A simple and real fast and quick Maserati Levante S , studio shot render.
Will come also a more deailed and realistic cutaway render...similar to my old Maserati Ghibli.
regards

theAVator

Nice render! I like the front end, it looks really striking. I like the ground surface as well.
Unfortunately, the extreme depth of field makes it look like a macro shot of a tiny object (like a matchbox car). Soften that up a bit and I think you've got a winner.

TpwUK

Quote from: theAVator on April 08, 2016, 06:22:27 AM
Nice render! I like the front end, it looks really striking. I like the ground surface as well.
Unfortunately, the extreme depth of field makes it look like a macro shot of a tiny object (like a matchbox car). Soften that up a bit and I think you've got a winner.

Agreed - It looks too much like a model kit, but it's great if that's the intention :)

Martin

slater

Quote from: TpwUK on April 08, 2016, 06:31:23 AM
Quote from: theAVator on April 08, 2016, 06:22:27 AM

Agreed - It looks too much like a model kit, but it's great if that's the intention :)

Martin
Martin, intention was exactly that...in fact i wrote i will do a more realistic cutaway render of it..
also if nobody likes cutaway render shot..
For me are sensational in a car..
regards

NM-92

I find the rim texture a bit weird. It looks like a very heavy brushed metal.