Automotive Renders

Started by PrasanDR, April 27, 2016, 06:07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SebasDesign

wow thanks a lot!! expect a modeling timelapse sometime december haha

PrasanDR

Quote from: Sebas_ace96 on October 24, 2016, 01:25:39 PM
wow thanks a lot!! expect a modeling timelapse sometime december haha

Brilliant! Can't wait to see it :D should be awesome.

Will Gibbons

The Lexus looks nice. My only concern is that the rims are too close to the body. Some slight adjustment would make this look a bit more realistic. Nice lighting though.

Will Gibbons

I'm familiar with the trend, just looked like the tires would be rubbing on the body. The in-context shot looks good. Do you have a matching HDRI for the backplate? I was trying to look at the reflections on the left side of the car and couldn't quite tell. Nice job matching things like lighting, color and shadow!

PrasanDR

Quote from: Will Gibbons on October 27, 2016, 08:25:41 AM
I'm familiar with the trend, just looked like the tires would be rubbing on the body. The in-context shot looks good. Do you have a matching HDRI for the backplate? I was trying to look at the reflections on the left side of the car and couldn't quite tell. Nice job matching things like lighting, color and shadow!

Ah yes, haha apologies on my behalf in that case :) I guess if it was aired out and hard parked, the tires may possibly end up rubbing on guards, I'm not so sure :') And as for render, believe it or not, the car was actually rendered sitting in the HDRI as there was actually no real backplate's that I was able to find for it, so the reflections on the left side were indeed part of the shopping complex in the HDRI! Haha and I really appreciate the feedback! Although I don't think I deserve as much credit as mentioned, because in all honesty, I still haven't really come to grips with being able to match all the complex aspects of image's that all of you professional's are able to spot :)

Will Gibbons

I'm not surprised it's the HDRI. I was on the fence about it but wasn't sure. All I can say is use photo reference and compare each aspect of each image and you'll dial things in.

PrasanDR

And once more with a few more modifications