Random Renderings (+ An apple a day)

Started by Esben Oxholm, April 28, 2016, 07:37:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esben Oxholm

Thank you all! (the image looks a bit blurred to me on the forum, not sure if you see the same. Never mind :) )

Ha, good to hear I'm not the only one who has spend time on the recorder flute. I think that almost everybody attending music school in Denmark starts with that one :) Would love to have played the trumpet instead.

Esben Oxholm

Wegner's CH20. Model from dimensiva.com
KeyShot + Photoshop

Enjoy your weekend!

bdesign

Simple, clean, elegant, and beautiful, Esben! Love the lighting (Area lights(s)?) and texturing. Really dig that backdrop ramp texture :)

Cheers,
Eric

Esben Oxholm

Quote from: bdesign on February 10, 2017, 07:39:57 AM
Simple, clean, elegant, and beautiful, Esben! Love the lighting (Area lights(s)?) and texturing. Really dig that backdrop ramp texture :)
Thanks a bunch, Eric.
Nope, just HDRI with two image pins. One resembling a warm umbrella flash and one resembling a window :)

NM-92

Cool ! Is the geometry UV mapped ? Wood is looking good !

Will Gibbons

Your Photoshop game is strong. I wish I had your eye when it comes to pushing the image that last 10%. Great image.

Esben Oxholm

Quote from: NM-92 on February 14, 2017, 12:19:14 PM
Cool ! Is the geometry UV mapped ? Wood is looking good !
Yeah, the model comes UV-mapped with the bitmap texture included, so most of the credits for that goes to the creator (dimensiva.com).

Quote from: Will Gibbons on February 14, 2017, 01:29:38 PM
Your Photoshop game is strong. I wish I had your eye when it comes to pushing the image that last 10%. Great image.
Thanks, Will! Probably comes from a few years back when I needed a break from doing renderings and spend a lot of time instead digging in to photography retouching.

Esben Oxholm

Hi peeps,

Had some fun yesterday creating a quick interior scene.
Models from Dimensiva.com and textures from poliigon.com
Lit by two area lights, HDRI at 0, interior rendering mode, post processing in photoshop.

bdesign

Awesome job, Esben! Bill G's "HDRI@0" techinque works great for this render :)

Cheers,
Eric

LayC42

Andrzej Orzecki

Your sense of aesthetics is truly awesome. Insane skills!

Hossein Alfideh

Very interesting setup Esben!my favourite part in this scene is the lighting,fantastic! :)

TpwUK

Talk about low level lighting! - Looks great though ... super job done

Martin

NM-92

I love the out of focus elements that you use in these kind of images. You also used this in the Beolab scene and it looks great. It adds a lot of depth to the image.

Will Gibbons

Cool! I'm digging that white-washed wall and the little fairy dust around the lights!