animated short

Started by Speedster, May 09, 2016, 09:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedster

Hi all;

Not KeyShot related, I think, but hey- many of us have shared links or images that may provide inspiration or ideas. 

This award winning short was featured yesterday on the CBS Sunday Morning Show.  Created as a student work, it has won tons of awards, and landed the animators well deserved top jobs with Pixar and Disney. 

It shows the power and the ability to share emotion with message that often can be done only in animation. 

Our dog Abby has one particular issue she shares with the co-star.  Don't want to spoil it, but I know you will all enjoy this little masterpiece.

And perhaps KeyShot did play a role?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96kI8Mp1uOU

Bill G

DriesV

Wow, that is quite majestic...
Thanks for sharing, Bill.

Dries

Esben Oxholm

Thanks for sharing, Bill!
No wonder it has won a bunch of awards. Story is king!

I think I've proposed this years back in time with no response, so I'll try again:
A forum board for non-KeyShot related stuff could be nice! It will keep things nice and tidy as KS-related and non-related will be separated and we will (hopefully) see more posts like this. What do you think? It could be put under the 'Other' section.

I've seen this well integrated on other forums where it also tends to help people to network and to get to know each other better as people tend to share stuff about them self outside of the 3d-world as well.

Just a thought :)

Speedster

+1 for sure.  We all benefit from inspiration and target images, but often hesitate to share them.  And we're all smart enough not to abuse it.
Bill G

Josh3D

So. good. Thanks for sharing Bill.