Moodboard, Interior design

Started by arch2viz, May 11, 2016, 01:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arch2viz

I worked some moodboard of art image for my brother and I`m very pleased with the results. Please comment! Cheers :)
full resolution: https://www.flickr.com/photos/111138069@N03/

TpwUK

That rug needs fixing before someone trips over it and breaks their neck :P

The lack of shadows makes the chairs look as if they are floating - Great colour scheme though :)

Martin

arch2viz

Thanks for your comments Martin, do you think the shadows on the floor? I'm not clear why you got the impression that the chair floats. In what way would you correct this deficiency?

TpwUK

Quote from: arch2viz on May 11, 2016, 02:01:14 PM
Thanks for your comments Martin, do you think the shadows on the floor? I'm not clear why you got the impression that the chair floats. In what way would you correct this deficiency?

All of my issues are from the right side of the image,  the only thing i can put this down to is the lack of shadows from the light stand and the chair. It just doesn't look right and it's creating the optical illusion of making the objects appear to be floating.

Martin

Josh3D

Yeah, that is a big lamp. It seems there would be more shadows and a different color light. Without knowing where the ambient light is coming from, it just looks odd. You could take the light material out of that lamp or drop the ambient light and just use the lamp to light the scene.

arch2viz

OK, I realized what the problem is and we will try to correct it in the following renderings. Thanks guys !