Mesh Modeling - Various renders practice (+Erlenmeyer Flask)

Started by NM-92, May 16, 2016, 02:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NM-92

Quote from: Josh Mings on December 12, 2016, 07:34:54 AM
Ha! He should be happy he didn't shatter all over the place :)

Maybe he was on one of the lower branches  ;D

Despot

Ha ha, very cool Nicolas, really great Christmas image...

Have a good one :)

Hossein Alfideh

Hi Nico,
perfect stuff dude! i could not check forum for a while but saw you awesome works on keyshot's Instagram!
well done bro!  ;)

NM-92

Quote from: Despot on December 13, 2016, 09:41:58 AM
Ha ha, very cool Nicolas, really great Christmas image...

Have a good one :)

Thank you very much John.

Quote from: Hossein Alfideh on December 13, 2016, 10:27:44 AM
Hi Nico,
perfect stuff dude! i could not check forum for a while but saw you awesome works on keyshot's Instagram!
well done bro!  ;)

Hey Hossein, thanks ! I'm also following your latest works on Instagram and they rock.

NM-92

Hey everyone. I downloaded an Iron Man suit model because i always wanted to render one. As you may have noticed, i'm kind of a fan of close ups because it forces me to really focus on the materials, so this was no exception. Here it is, i'm pretty happy with it. Model is from TF3DM. Cheers !

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: NM-92 on December 14, 2016, 05:11:40 PM
Hey everyone. I downloaded an Iron Man suit model because i always wanted to render one. As you may have noticed, i'm kind of a fan of close ups because it forces me to really focus on the materials, so this was no exception. Here it is, i'm pretty happy with it. Model is from TF3DM. Cheers !

Cool stuff!
Thanks for sharing the Material graph!  :)

NM-92

Quote from: Hossein Alfideh on December 15, 2016, 09:07:46 AM
Quote from: NM-92 on December 14, 2016, 05:11:40 PM

Cool stuff!
Thanks for sharing the Material graph!  :)

Your welcome  ;) .

Arian Shamil

Whata a graph! :)
Love the materials setting you've created and love the render of course!
Great job :)

bdesign

Nice work, Nico! I really like the claw marks in the second image  8)

Cheers,
Eric

NM-92

Thanks guys. Doing those claw marks was a fun challenge and a really great exercise with the mat graph.

Despot

+1 for the claw marks Nico, nice stuff... although I would have like to have seen the original red and gold hull :)

NM-92

Quote from: Despot on December 20, 2016, 04:50:40 AM
+1 for the claw marks Nico, nice stuff... although I would have like to have seen the original red and gold hull :)

I was doing some colour variations ! This time i made two more shots, one with the colour scheme from War Machine and another one with the classic gold/red. I made the renders a bit bigger too. Hope you like it.

Josh3D

bdesign

Awesome texture work, Nico! Love the wear & tear detailing :)

Cheers,
Eric

NM-92

Quote from: Josh Mings on December 22, 2016, 08:30:05 AM
Love them both!
Quote from: bdesign on December 22, 2016, 06:35:37 PM
Awesome texture work, Nico! Love the wear & tear detailing :)

Cheers,
Eric

Thanks guys. Here's another one from today. Batman ! I found this awesome model from Pichet Paithoon in a forum and took a shot at it. Link: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=156959. Cheers !