Main Menu

Flying man

Started by Vladimir Venkov, May 24, 2016, 01:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vladimir Venkov

I sculpted and textured this guy in Zbrush adn rendered in Keyshot. It is still wip.

Vladimir Venkov

Here is close up shot:

Vladimir Venkov

Another version

Josh3D

All sorts of creepy :)

Vladimir Venkov

Thanks Josh. This was the idea :)

Here another shot. Download the second one if you want to see everything in details ...

Will Gibbons

Quote from: Josh Mings on May 27, 2016, 08:52:25 AM

I'm really not too concerned about this guy. He doesn't have hands... : P

To OP: Have you tried incorporating this character into a scene at all? Might be fun!

Vladimir Venkov

Quote from: Will Gibbons on June 01, 2016, 10:08:40 AM

To OP: Have you tried incorporating this character into a scene at all? Might be fun!

Yes but he's got feet with claws  >:(
I had scene in mind but I got a bit lazy ...

Will Gibbons

Quote from: Vladimir Venkov on June 01, 2016, 12:55:47 PM
Quote from: Will Gibbons on June 01, 2016, 10:08:40 AM

Yes but he's got feet with claws  >:(
I had scene in mind but I got a bit lazy ...

Wasn't trying to offend you, so hopefully I didn't! I'm just wondering how this guy eats.

Vladimir Venkov

Haha. No problems. I got the joke and I was joking too. :)
How he eats. I always ask myself such questions  when I am doing a concept of something. I guess he dosnt need hands in order to eat. It like for example a real bat or wolf or a crocodile. Good teeth, strong jaw and powerful neck is enough in most cases. I hope this answers your question. :)

TpwUK

Quote from: Vladimir Venkov on June 02, 2016, 07:48:18 AM
Haha. No problems. I got the joke and I was joking too. :)
How he eats. I always ask myself such questions  when I am doing a concept of something. I guess he dosnt need hands in order to eat. It like for example a real bat or wolf or a crocodile. Good teeth, strong jaw and powerful neck is enough in most cases. I hope this answers your question. :)

Long arms and legs, swoop down, wrap around and grip like a python then just gnash away - very messy but effective :P

Martin

feher

Nice work. I had to turn the lights on in the room. Freakin out over here....lol
Thanks for sharing.
Tim

Vladimir Venkov

Thanks guys.
Tim I dont usually do creepy stuff, but this will time I wanted to create such character. The main idea of this project was to reshesh my anatomy knowledge. I will post some shots from the back.

Vladimir Venkov

More angles and making of :)

TpwUK

Great anatomical modelling skills, would like to see a version with some sub surface scattering/translucency on them wings - That's if you're not bored of him yet :)

Martin

Vladimir Venkov

Thanks Martin. Let see if I have the time to do this. Btw I have some scattering on some  of the renders but its not that visible