Main Menu

Alien

Started by naghi, June 10, 2016, 07:56:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

naghi

hi nice community
this is my new character design.made in zbrush , rendered the layers in keyshot and composited in photoshop.
hope u like it.

Finema

Hi
Really nice
The first shot is impressive.

NM-92

I like that first image too, but i would try another environment to increase the contrast and really make those emissive bright spots pop up a little bit. Great job !

naghi

Quote from: NM-92 on June 10, 2016, 08:32:48 AM
I like that first image too, but i would try another environment to increase the contrast and really make those emissive bright spots pop up a little bit. Great job !

thank you so much for the opinion.thats right, i also tried a red background ,it worked well.but choosed this one.

naghi

Quote from: Finema on June 10, 2016, 08:03:23 AM
Hi
Really nice
The first shot is impressive.

thank you so much ;)

guest86567

Really interesting design! With all the facial detail setting up some really nice lighting would bring out the shapes in his face and make it look a lot less flat. Looking forward to seeing updates!

naghi

Quote from: JoeYoung on June 10, 2016, 10:31:44 AM
Really interesting design! With all the facial detail setting up some really nice lighting would bring out the shapes in his face and make it look a lot less flat. Looking forward to seeing updates!

thank you Joe.i appreciate that.

naghi

i wish i could use various monitors or an apple device to check out the colors,but im using a simple lenovo laptop.

Will Gibbons

Nice details! That first on looks a bit metallic. I'd love to see it with a very soft looking flesh material.

naghi

Quote from: Will Gibbons on June 10, 2016, 12:03:03 PM
Nice details! That first on looks a bit metallic. I'd love to see it with a very soft looking flesh material.

thank you Will :)

Josh3D

Very cool. Welcome!

I love that slightly tarnished material. Well done.

Really look forward to seeing more of your work.

naghi

Quote from: Josh Mings on June 16, 2016, 06:11:49 AM
Very cool. Welcome!

I love that slightly tarnished material. Well done.

Really look forward to seeing more of your work.

thank you Josh.

Chad Holton

Interesting - Like Joe, I would like to see it with alternative (darker) lighting. 

naghi

Quote from: Chad Holton on June 16, 2016, 08:07:22 AM
Interesting - Like Joe, I would like to see it with alternative (darker) lighting. 

thanks Chad/yes u are right.i wanted it to be in light and shadow.but reached this result.thanks.

naghi