DIESEL Watch "Mr. Daddy 2.0"

Started by SebasDesign, June 10, 2016, 11:29:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SebasDesign

Hey guys I saw this watch the other day at a watch store and stood there like an idiot looking at all the details it had and I knew I had to model it... After doing the Kobra I still wanted to do a real analog watch and what a better choice than this..
Anyway these first ones are all studio renderings lit with hdri and a bit of highlights in PS but I thinks I'll do some more with more interesting backgrounds..
Let me know what you think
-Sebas

NM-92

Dark one with half of the face shadowed is my fav. It gives that sense of a premium product. Model is awesome btw.

SebasDesign

Quote from: NM-92 on June 10, 2016, 11:32:42 AM
Dark one with half of the face shadowed is my fav. It gives that sense of a premium product. Model is awesome btw.
Thanks!, I like that one a lot too, I thought modeling the watch was going to take more than a day but I finished in like 8 hours... Looks like I reeeally wanted to do it haha

NM-92

Sometimes you get carried awayyy and hours fly haha

Will Gibbons

BAM! Look at that! I love that 2nd rendering showing the refraction on the edge of the glass. Really well-done for one day! Modeled in what program?

SebasDesign

Quote from: Will Gibbons on June 10, 2016, 12:05:38 PM
BAM! Look at that! I love that 2nd rendering showing the refraction on the edge of the glass. Really well-done for one day! Modeled in what program?
I do all my models in Maya

KeyShot

TpwUK

Most impressive watch i have seen rendered with KeyShot to date :)

Martin

SebasDesign

Quote from: TpwUK on June 11, 2016, 04:39:18 PM
Most impressive watch i have seen rendered with KeyShot to date :)

Martin
Quote from: KeyShot on June 11, 2016, 03:27:01 PM
Looking great!
Quote from: Will Gibbons on June 10, 2016, 12:05:38 PM
Wow Thanks a lot for the feedback guys!

Magnus Skogsfjord

These are all gorgeous man! Great work!

syrom

SebasDesign

SebasDesign

A little change of style...

NM-92

Man, this one is absolutely incredible ! Really really cool. I would slightly decrease that light burn though, but awesome job.

SebasDesign

Quote from: NM-92 on June 16, 2016, 07:05:38 PM
Man, this one is absolutely incredible ! Really really cool. I would slightly decrease that light burn though, but awesome job.
Any idea how to do that in photoshop?