A bunch of kitchen scenes

Started by Greg Polymerou, June 19, 2016, 06:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Polymerou

Hello everyone. Here are some kitchen test scenes we've done for one our customers. These were rejected by the customer and were under review so some of them might not include the final result. Feel free to C&C.

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: gpktm on June 19, 2016, 06:18:01 PM
Hello everyone. Here are some kitchen test scenes we've done for one our customers. These were rejected by the customer and were under review so some of them might not include the final result. Feel free to C&C.

Nice texturing. I like the second one a lot but you could work on the water a bit more. I suggest to make the sink a little bit wet with small water drops on it! :)

Greg Polymerou

Quote from: Hossein Alfideh on June 20, 2016, 12:18:46 AM
Quote from: gpktm on June 19, 2016, 06:18:01 PM

Nice texturing. I like the second one a lot but you could work on the water a bit more. I suggest to make the sink a little bit wet with small water drops on it! :)

Hi Hossein. We did the waterdrops effect in one of the scenes, I cannot post the final scenes until they will be published. The scenes I've posted are WIP or some layouts rejected by the customer and we didn't bother to work them all the way up to the end.