30 Days Of X-Particles

Started by Despot, June 30, 2016, 03:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despot

In a nutshell, I installed a 30 day evaluation of X-Particles on my Alienware back-up system - so instead of wasting it, I decided to do an image each day for the 30 days it's installed, since that kind of 'image a day' thing seems to be popular at the moment.

These are the first eleven, all the geo was created by X-particles apart from the KS mat ball and the FLIP Solver container.

There are a couple of really weighty scenes, geometery-wise here. The 'Inflection Point' one, in particular weighs in at nearly half a billion polys with the .OBJ coming in at around 7.9 GB.

The FLIP solver scene is massive as well, containing nearly 700,000 geospheres

Thanks for looking :)

J

Despot

More...

guest84672

NM-92

This is astonishing. I can't stop looking them. I can't even decide wich one is my favourite.

Finema

Despot

Thanks guys,much appreciated...

I think my favourite one is either 'Inflection Point' or 'Chocolate Orange' :)

TyRuben

Despot,

These are inspiring -- not to mention, totally awesome -- bravo.

I especially like the one titled "Revolver" as it dwells in that "this is real, but it can't be" realm.

Very cool.

Chad Holton

Oh, so nice, J. Very interesting to look at.

Finema

Josh3D

I can't stop looking at them either. I don't know where to stop looking at them - I'm stuck in an awesome vortex :)

Will Gibbons

Killing it! Great renderings. You're not helping my A.D.D. when it comes to 'dabbling in new software'.  :o

Hossein Alfideh

Saw a part of this on instagram and I was like Woww!
This is what I call art , really inspiring!

TpwUK

All kinds of awesomeness with this J - Looking forward to seeing what else you can come up with Xp/C4D over the coming days :)

Martin

Alang7™

I love these renderings. Impressive!

bdesign

These are all incredible works of abstract art! I especially like "Revolver"...super cool!

Eric