Hi need help with my model with ies lights.

Started by atek, July 16, 2016, 07:31:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

atek

Hi
Im new to this forum.
I need help with my model with ies lights. (file attached)

I have attached the file of my model.

1. Im giving the ies light effect. And the light is pointing towards the inner side. And i want the light should point downwards or vertical way (jpg file attach). How can i rotate that ies light which are pointed to different or inner direction.  And can we hide the ies geometry showing in the orange color.

2. I have given the glass effect and the steel turned effect to the door. I want the panel edge should shine like the steel but it look only a black border. And there is a blur edge to that door and handles.

3.After rendering the scene i have given glass effect to the door but the edge between the door i cant see. To the glass door it has 2 panel and i can view 1 glass panel with 2 handles. Look artificial

4.In the ies multiplier when i want to reduce the light 0.001 or little less. i want to reduce little it go to much bright light or just single "zero" increase or decrease with make my light less or full dark black. How can i adjust it.

LayC42

1. This answers is easy. Just select the parts with the ies light RMB move part. The orange light grid can be useful to find the right orientation. And the l key toggle the display of the lights.

2. The ceiling can be useful to add more light to the scene.
- duplicate the ceiling geometry
- move it a bit down
- unlink the material of the duplicated geom
- change the material type to emissive
- play with the intensity