Main Menu

McLaren 570s 2015

Started by NM-92, July 23, 2016, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NM-92

Hello everyone ! Here is my shot of a McLaren 570s 2015. Excellent model by Rex Fu. Scene lit exclusively with planes and area lights.
Download link: https://grabcad.com/library/mclaren-570s-2015-1. I'll try to make a few more soon.

TpwUK

That's turned out really well, good effort NM

Martin

NM-92

Thank you Martin, your tips were really useful. Here is another one (I had an awful mistake with the vignetting so i had to crop it out).

TpwUK

That's seriously nice result too, don't worry over vignetting, looks perfectly well with out it!

Martin

NM-92

Yes, but the composition got a little messed up due to the cropping. I have almost no margin on the right side of the image. Thank you anyways ! :D

SebasDesign

These look great! and wow I checked out that model in the link you posted and it is obscene!!!! so much detail I want to model like that

Despot

Ooh !!, second one is very  nice, cool colour scheme and render Nicolas :)

Finema

Really nice render Nico  ;)

bdesign

Yeah, that second one is slick! Love the paint.

Eric

Alang7™

That's nice! My favorite is the second one. :)

Hossein Alfideh

Thats perfectly done nico, well done!

bdesign

Quote from: NM-92 on July 23, 2016, 03:26:00 PM
Yes, but the composition got a little messed up due to the cropping. I have almost no margin on the right side of the image. Thank you anyways ! :D

You could increase the canvas size in Photoshop, select the blank area (plus a slight overlap and a few pixels of feathering), and try a few iterations of the Content Aware fill tool to possibly "reclaim" some of the cropped background. But an awesome render regardless.

Eric

NM-92

Thank you very much guys ! Appreciate the kind words.

Quote from: bdesign on July 24, 2016, 03:54:49 AM
Quote from: NM-92 on July 23, 2016, 03:26:00 PM

You could increase the canvas size in Photoshop, select the blank area (plus a slight overlap and a few pixels of feathering), and try a few iterations of the Content Aware fill tool to possibly "reclaim" some of the cropped background. But an awesome render regardless.

Eric

Thanks for the tip, i'll try that.

NM-92

New detail shot. Another one in process.

NM-92

Last render of this set. I had so much fun with this model ! Another detail shot.