SMEG Refrigerator Scene

Started by arman_giahi, August 09, 2016, 11:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arman_giahi

I designing this scene for SMEG refrigerator, hope you like it ;)

nicordf

Hey Arman, its a really good start! The colours are a bit oversaturated though, so the lights. Are you using interior mode? You could maybe add a really subtle fill light to keep that cool mancave mood, but to soften the shadows just a bit.
I really want to see more of it!

Nico

Finema

Same as Nico  ;)
and the pattern of the baby foot is disturbing

arman_giahi

Thank you Nico for your attention. This is my first interior design scene in keyshot
i used the interior mode for rendering, and if you told me what is the subtle fill i would really appreciate :)

arman_giahi

Thank you for your attention Finema :)
can you told me what you mean about baby foot, beacuse i don't know what you mean. Thanks

Finema

the pattern of the football table  ;)

arman_giahi

Thank you very very much for this kind of attention, this is really mean to me :)
I do it better in the next work :)

nicordf

I recommend you to keep pushing this one forward! Until you're a 100% happy with the result :)

Lower the the intensity from the lights you already have, and add a fill light (a tad blue on kelvin maybe?) with the visible to camera and visible to reflections options unchecked and see how it goes!

arman_giahi

Thank you Nic, I try it and then i'll be send it in this post.
Thank you again for your advice :)

Hossein Alfideh

Hey arman
The others mentioned what you need to change but one other thing which is not really related to the rendering.
You've used bricks with different colors on two walls on this scene and this is not really common, I suggest to keep that white brick wall and change the wall behind the refregrator into something else (with a dark color) also you can add some pipes on this scene to get a warehouse look.
Good luck!

arman_giahi

That sounds good Hossein, about the pipe i really agree with you and like it.
by the way thanks for your attention and advice, it helps me to better my works in the next time :)