arhitectural render 2

Started by melihcanisikli, August 10, 2016, 03:50:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

melihcanisikli

some new architectural render..hope you will like it..

Josh3D

I do like! Thanks for sharing these.

TpwUK

Finest KeyShot exterior architectural shots that i can recall ... Very well done, I like too !!

Martin

melihcanisikli

thanks a lot  ;D

its the raw renders without Ps..

boyd_747

Hossein Alfideh

Great work!
I dont want to nitpick but I think the sky is a bit bright in my opinion,thats maybe because Im checking forum on my phone right now, other than that everything looks great
Good luck :)

bdesign

These images do look really nice overall, but I certainly think you can push them further. I agree with Hossein about the sky- it is overexposed, and I also think the cyan level needs to be desaturated a bit. Another big issue for me is that the reflecting pools in the first image are not at all recessed into the ground- they look like two dimensional water planes, perfectly co-planar with the grass and wooden deck. The planks need to have thickness; there are no edges to indicate that they are three dimensional objects. As well, if you aren't going to model the grass (with fur or a displacement modifier for example), I would definitely at least apply a normal map of some kind. The grass, water, and wooden planks all being perfectly co-planar very much diminishes the realism. And....I think the scale of the planks in the first image is too large, as is the scale of the water ripples in the second image. All these observations are, of course, my humble, subjective opinion, and I offer them as constructive criticism :)

Cheers,
Eric

melihcanisikli

yeah i agree with "constructive criticism" thanks a lot for attention..

for sky and grass etc.. postproduction with Ps. is faster and more effective . i would to share raw images for show the pure result of keyshot.. but you are right for all these critics ..

;D  wish you all nice day..

melihcanisikli

this one another perspective with Ps.

arman_giahi

i loveeeee it, the combination of render and PS its incredible. nice work.