Main Menu

Rey's Renders

Started by V-Rey, September 10, 2016, 09:20:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V-Rey

Some interiors view

Will Gibbons

Not sure what to make of your username...  :o

Joking aside, welcome and nice interior renderings.

DMerz III

V-Rey

Quote from: Will Gibbons on September 12, 2016, 07:17:07 AM
Not sure what to make of your username...  :o

Joking aside, welcome and nice interior renderings.

Jajaja, about the username, it's a long story went I started  to make render I start with v-ray and I was logged in chaos forum like this, because was funny, since that, always I use this user name in forum of 3d, (except in Maxwellrender forum, for they that wasn't funny) I use a Maxwellrender like primary engine to make exteriors renders, an sometimes I use vray for interiors...  But these renders are my first  in keyshot, a friend told me to try it one week in his computer... and it's amazing, it's fast it's ease  I like what  i saw all the webinar in YouTube about keyshot 6, and I've been waiting for more!! 

Thank for the comment
I want to improve all the things that I learn in the webinar's for the next try

V-Rey

Speedster

Hey, v-rey- now you're all grown up and have graduated to becoming a KeyShooter.  Good choice!  And a great start, I must say- interiors are tough, and you're well on your way!  Keep them coming!
Bill G

V-Rey

Hey thank Speedster, yes I'm very interested to try some thing's  the next would be a exterior, a good idea for a webinar would be how to do a nice architectural exterior...I saw some impressive exteriors renders in the forum.

I'm architect, almost all the time  I make exteriors....

Will Gibbons

Quote from: v-rey on September 13, 2016, 09:18:59 PM
Hey thank Speedster, yes I'm very interested to try some thing's  the next would be a exterior, a good idea for a webinar would be how to do a nice architectural exterior...I saw some impressive exteriors renders in the forum.

I'm architect, almost all the time  I make exteriors....

My suggestion would be to not wait for someone to show you how. Though KeyShot's perfectly capable, I haven't seen tons of exterior renderings done with KeyShot. I'd love to see more. So jump right in and give it a shot. This forum is supportive and will generally help you work though any sticking points you have. Keep up the momentum.

V-Rey

thanks will, it is a good motivation when I have the time to prove that I can achieve, send my progress ...