Main Menu

Future Tapir Man

Started by __davidschultz__, October 28, 2016, 11:57:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

__davidschultz__

I've been working on something new. Still trying to be fairly quick with these, so it's still a little loose.  Let me know what you guys think. You give good feedback.  :)
#zbrush#keyshot#fusion360#photoshop

Josh3D

Will Gibbons

Don't have much feedback, other than it's cool!

Speedster

Neat!  So tell us about that great red texture!
Bill G

Hossein Alfideh

__davidschultz__

Thanks a lot, guys!  Sorry for being late to respond. I forgot my password to my email, and I have been in the process of migrating to a new email. As a result, I haven't gotten notifications from forums.

Speedster:  It's just the Hard Rough Plastic Red.  I wanted it to look sort of like a somewhat matte paint over a metal.  I painted over it in Photoshop using selections I made from a curvature material and using the AO material with the "Inside" option checked to give me a sort of dirty AO I could use to add dirt in certain areas.  Let me know if any of this isn't clear and I can add images.  I've thought about doing a tutorial on passes I render out in KeyShot. I don't know they might be common knowledge, but maybe it would be helpful to some.

Speedster

A tutorial would be super, as so many of us are just coming to grips with the amazing options and techniques involved in post.  It would be greatly appreciated!
Bill G

bdesign

Fantastic work, David. Really great texturing and lighting :)

Eric

Finema

Great work and nice textures
+1 for tutorial  ;)

nutsy

Very cool. How do you get the textures in your model? Agree with others...would be excellent if you could add a tutorial. Love the work!

__davidschultz__

Thanks a lot everyone! ;D  I'll put something together, and I'll let you all know when it's up.

Tetsuoo

Arian Shamil