A strange skull ring!

Started by crazer, November 20, 2016, 09:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazer

Hi all...I'm experiencing a strange kind of skull ring  :o :o :o :o Hope you like the keyshot render!

Josh3D

Strange, but really cool too :) Well done.

Arian Shamil

Love the render :)
And i like the model too

crazer

Esben Oxholm

Hi crazer!

You are putting out some great designs!
Would love to see a hero-like shot for one of them where you push lighting, materials and composition a step further :)

Keep'em coming.

bdesign

This is really cool  8) +1 with Esben on a hero shot of some of your designs; would be great to see. Looks like you might be a fan of T.S. Wittlesbach (?)

Eric

crazer

Quote from: Esben Oxholm on November 23, 2016, 10:38:12 AM
Hi crazer!

You are putting out some great designs!
Would love to see a hero-like shot for one of them where you push lighting, materials and composition a step further :)

Keep'em coming.
[/quote
Quote from: bdesign on November 23, 2016, 06:02:19 PM
This is really cool  8) +1 with Esben on a hero shot of some of your designs; would be great to see. Looks like you might be a fan of T.S. Wittlesbach (?)

Eric
Thank you guys!
I will try to push my skills!
Yes, i like the work of wittlesbach and che work of nacho riesco, I respect very much their work and I hope one day i can become good even half of them!
Maybe it's time to start some post production? All of my images are Keyshot only XD

Esben Oxholm

Quote from: crazer on November 24, 2016, 06:21:34 AM
Maybe it's time to start some post production? All of my images are Keyshot only XD

Sure, post production can lift your image another 20% percent!
However, I'll suggest you to spend some time working on the lighting, materials and composition within KeyShot before doing any post production. As I see it, those are really the key to a great image. The post production is 'only' an enhancement of your raw rendering. :)

crazer

Quote from: Esben Oxholm on November 24, 2016, 10:59:02 PM
Quote from: crazer on November 24, 2016, 06:21:34 AM

Sure, post production can lift your image another 20% percent!
However, I'll suggest you to spend some time working on the lighting, materials and composition within KeyShot before doing any post production. As I see it, those are really the key to a great image. The post production is 'only' an enhancement of your raw rendering. :)
thank you! I will endeavor to improve my skills in lighting, materials and composition! I unfortunately I got never dwelled too much because I was more focused on design and how to use ZBrush only for jewelry, but I realize that I have to be more attentive to the rendering performance. Thanks for your suggestions :)