Lamborghini Huracan 580-2_Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II_001

Started by Arian Shamil, November 21, 2016, 04:28:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arian Shamil

My first render about the supersexy Lamborghini Huracan 580-2, finally a RWD Lambo :)
Full credits, details and QHD image here: http://arianshamil.com/w/lamborghini-huracan-580-2_gallery-001/
:)

TpwUK

Some classical Italian lines there Arian  .... Well everywhere really!!

Martin

Arian Shamil

Despot

One of your best renders in my opinion Arian, love the paint job and reflections :)

Arian Shamil

Quote from: Despot on November 22, 2016, 07:45:13 AM
One of your best renders in my opinion Arian, love the paint job and reflections :)

Thanks a lot, as always! It means a lot to me :)

NM-92

Will Gibbons

:D Definitely busier than I'd go for on my own, but this certainly works! Maybe it's the color of the car contrasting with the color of the backplate. I really like this a lot. What's the source of the backplate?

Arian Shamil

Esben Oxholm

Nice job, Arian.
I'm a fan of your work.

It might just be me, but I feel like the size is a bit off compared to the backplate. The cars feels a bit big to me.

Would like to know where you sourced the backplate and HDRI as well.
P.s. It is a nice place! Visited it this spring. I can recommend Milano to anyone :)

Arian Shamil

Quote from: Will Gibbons on November 23, 2016, 08:32:23 AM
:D Definitely busier than I'd go for on my own, but this certainly works! Maybe it's the color of the car contrasting with the color of the backplate. I really like this a lot. What's the source of the backplate?

Thanks a lot :)
Look....I'm just doing the last details then I'll post the entire collection of rendering with different bodypaint colors.
I'm working on the soft pearl colors for a project of mine....I'll publish very very soon all the set :)
The backplate come from a photographer friend of mine, his name is Paolo Messina :)

Arian Shamil

Quote from: Esben Oxholm on November 23, 2016, 10:31:24 AM
Nice job, Arian.
I'm a fan of your work.

It might just be me, but I feel like the size is a bit off compared to the backplate. The cars feels a bit big to me.

Would like to know where you sourced the backplate and HDRI as well.
P.s. It is a nice place! Visited it this spring. I can recommend Milano to anyone :)

Hi Esben! Can't say how you make me happy saying that you're a fan of my work! I consider you one of the best Keyshot users....so.....It is really an honor to me :)

About the car Size maybe you're right :)....i tried to size it looking some samples of the gallery (for example this one) ;)

The HDR and Backplate comes from Paolo Messina :)

Thanks again Esben, i REALLY appreciate it :)

SebasDesign

Honestly I prefer the design on the LP610 Huracan but man! I do love how this render turned out... brilliant!

Arian Shamil

Hossein Alfideh

pure italian!  :D
Very cool shot Arian ! reflections are awesome.  :)

Arian Shamil