Main Menu

The Coin

Started by Jikkk, December 14, 2016, 12:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jikkk

Hey, this is my first image image using KeyShot..

richardfunnell

That looks great!! Excellent job with the texturing, composition, and depth of field :)

Is there any chance you have it in a higher resolution version? It would be great to see more of the detail! 

Jikkk

Oh my God! Richard, the God of Webinars, finds my image great :)
Believe me, without your support this image wouldn't come to life.. Sorry for the higher res one, I just have this which made for my Facebook cover ;)

NM-92

This is your first image in Keyshot ? It looks awesome ! My first renders were horrible :P

Jikkk

Thanks!
The results with KeyShot are always awesome no matter how beginner you are ;) :p

Will Gibbons

Thumbs up! This one's really nice. Would be great to get a little closer in on that coin.

Jikkk

Thanks, Will!
Yes, you're right! That would prevent the scene from looking empty, I think.

bdesign

I agree, this is a great image! I'd also like to see a hi-rez version to really appreciate all the fine detail :) Well done!

Cheers,
Eric

Magnus Skogsfjord

Throwing my +1 on this one. Superb 1st image!

Not to rub it in, but it's a shame that you didn't have a higher res as Richard mentioned;)

Jikkk

Thanks, guys.. My next renders will surely be higher :)

Josh3D

Way to go, and welcome. This looks awesome.

Speedster

Amazing!  Is the bas-relief a bump?  Well done, and I agree we need a higher resolution to enjoy!
Bill G

Jikkk

Quote from: Speedster on December 16, 2016, 10:46:46 AM
Amazing!  Is the bas-relief a bump?  Well done, and I agree we need a higher resolution to enjoy!
Bill G
Thanks, Speedster. No, it's mesh

Jikkk

TpwUK

It's taken me a few days to respond to this fine render purely because of how good it is. I sometimes struggle to find the words I need to get across how good something is, so I have finally given up trying and have decided that "Awesome first render" will have to suffice :)

Martin