Random stuff ( + The chosen one )

Started by Hossein Alfideh, January 09, 2017, 12:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Speedster on June 20, 2017, 07:54:05 AM
Silhouettes can be so beautiful!  And, as you note, SO difficult.

You might enjoy seeing the work by famed photographer Richard Walker, who uses the Hosemaster Lighting System (which I designed and prototyped for Aaron Jones back in the early 1990's) in his amazing photography.  His work specializes in silhouettes, and can be a great inspiration.  Scroll way down into the process and gallery section.  https://richardwalkerimages.com/2014/07/20/studio-lighting-with-a-hosemaster/

Bill G

Wow,Thanks Bill for the information.Yeah I really like silhouettes and this would be a great inspiration Indeed.
Thanks again.  :)

Quote from: Will Gibbons on June 20, 2017, 09:02:36 AM
Very well-done!

Cheers man! ;)

Magnus Skogsfjord

Really nice stuff, Hossein. Love it.

evilmaul

Hossein Alfideh

Andrzej Orzecki

I will not say anything new here, just amazing work!

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Andrzej Orzecki on June 26, 2017, 09:17:04 AM
I will not say anything new here, just amazing work!

Thanks alot Andrzej for taking a look at this.  :)

Hossein Alfideh

Hi everyone.
You might remember The private Villa exterior shot which I made few months ago.This time I thought it would be nice to check the inside of it so I chose a corner and used simple models which I got from archive3d.net.
hope you like it.

Will Gibbons

Josh3D

Hossein Alfideh

Thanks a lot Will and Josh for your kind words,means a lot!  :)

Hossein Alfideh

I've been probably posting a lot for the last few days. :D
this time I aimed to create a picture which has a cool comforting mood.a place where you can simply drink your coffee or read your book after a long day.
hope you like it and your comments are welcomed as always.  :)

Will Gibbons

SebasDesign

cool comforting mood? mission accomplished!

NM-92

Embrace those times when you can produce a lot of work. It's extremely satisfying. Regarding the image itself, perhaps i'd have let it cook a bit more. It's a bit noisy in some places, but you achieved the mood perfectly. I've tried this scene before without good results and i know how difficult it can be to deal with all those sources of light. Well done Hossein.

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Will Gibbons on June 30, 2017, 12:10:00 PM
I'd relax under those lights.  8)

Well that's good news for sure!
cheers  :)

Quote from: Sebas_ace96 on June 30, 2017, 12:33:43 PM
cool comforting mood? mission accomplished!

Thanks Sebas,that was the most important goal for me and I'm glad you like it.  :)

Quote from: NM-92 on June 30, 2017, 04:14:10 PM
Embrace those times when you can produce a lot of work. It's extremely satisfying. Regarding the image itself, perhaps i'd have let it cook a bit more. It's a bit noisy in some places, but you achieved the mood perfectly. I've tried this scene before without good results and i know how difficult it can be to deal with all those sources of light. Well done Hossein.

I totally agree Nico and thanks for mentioning the noise.I attached a low quality picture and didn't notice that until you said so.I made some changes like moving those bulbs which are near to the window a little bit closer to the others, added more orange tune inside the bulbs and  increased samples a tad.Thanks for taking a look.  :)