Data setup: 3ds Max
Render Solution: Keyshot 6

Cheers!
Sergio Loza

SergioBL

Just added an studio shot...  :)

Will Gibbons

TpwUK

That studio shot is the dogs gonads - Possibly your best vehicle render to date Sergio!

Martin

imikej

Way better render than we'd see from BMW!  Just a thought on the outdoor shots.  The car looks awesome.  But, the environment has some atmospherics in it and it's a bit film-like.  To me that means the car needs to soften up a bit in PS.  Just my two cents.  Also, you'd be hard pressed to get that star spectral highlight off of more than one object and I dare say never in that environmental light.  Unless.  You put strobes on it.  In which case, you would likely see the strobes in the paint reflection or at least a hotspot highlight from them.  Love the render of the car and the material finishes.  Wicked.

SergioBL

SergioBL

Quote from: TpwUK on January 30, 2017, 04:05:03 PM
That studio shot is the dogs gonads - Possibly your best vehicle render to date Sergio!

Martin

Dogs gonads!! LMAO!! You made may day Martin! Thanks a lot! :)

SergioBL

Quote from: imikej on January 30, 2017, 05:46:22 PM
Way better render than we'd see from BMW!  Just a thought on the outdoor shots.  The car looks awesome.  But, the environment has some atmospherics in it and it's a bit film-like.  To me that means the car needs to soften up a bit in PS.  Just my two cents.  Also, you'd be hard pressed to get that star spectral highlight off of more than one object and I dare say never in that environmental light.  Unless.  You put strobes on it.  In which case, you would likely see the strobes in the paint reflection or at least a hotspot highlight from them.  Love the render of the car and the material finishes.  Wicked.

Thanks a lot for your feedback! Yes, putting those little stars is kind of a bad habit I have... it is more to catch some eyes  ;D
Anyways... I really appreciate your words!

Cheers!

NM-92

I like this ! I can't help you much with the feedback since i don't have a lot of experience with automotive renderings, so i'll just throw a +1. Cheers !

SergioBL