Author Topic: Persian graffiti ( + Palm street : Vice City)  (Read 6325 times)

Offline richardfunnell

Re: Persian graffiti ( + Palm street : Vice City)
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2017, 06:02:09 am »
Hossein somehow I missed this entire thread, your work here is amazing! You have a really great eye for these kind of compositions!
My one piece of criticism on the Palm Street image is that it seems to lack a bit of a focal point. When I squint and try to find the areas of highest contrast, the lights and sky are competing for my attention and I'm not entirely sure where to look. Otherwise I think you've nailed the signs and the overall feel. Really great image!

Offline Will Gibbons

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2017, 09:13:41 am »
Geeze, man! Your work keeps improving. You going to get them all together on a website soon? Love this. Richard makes a valid point for sure. Not sure what the solution would be, but this is great. Maybe some 'fog' using KS7 cloudy plastic to force a focal point? ;)

Offline Josh3D

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2017, 10:31:20 am »
Looks great Hossein!

Offline nicordf

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2017, 12:22:05 pm »
Great shots Hossein!

Offline Arian Shamil

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2017, 04:05:35 am »
I've missed this  :o

I love all these shots

The first one with the porsche is stunning, really like it!

Offline Magnus Skogsfjord

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2017, 06:11:32 am »
Said it before, but these large scenes you do are really unique! Love it.

Offline Hossein Alfideh

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2017, 05:44:48 am »
Hossein somehow I missed this entire thread, your work here is amazing! You have a really great eye for these kind of compositions!
My one piece of criticism on the Palm Street image is that it seems to lack a bit of a focal point. When I squint and try to find the areas of highest contrast, the lights and sky are competing for my attention and I'm not entirely sure where to look. Otherwise I think you've nailed the signs and the overall feel. Really great image!
Thanks alot Richard for your kind words.that's something I've heard of a couple of times before even on my other works.I think it's time to find a solution.thanks for the constructive comment.

Geeze, man! Your work keeps improving. You going to get them all together on a website soon? Love this. Richard makes a valid point for sure. Not sure what the solution would be, but this is great. Maybe some 'fog' using KS7 cloudy plastic to force a focal point? ;)

Thanks Will for taking a look and your support.to be honest I've been working on a website it should be ready by end of the month.I'm so excited to see the new features on KS7 but I don't have access to the beta version for now.

Offline Hossein Alfideh

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2017, 05:48:30 am »
Looks great Hossein!

Thanks alot Josh :)

Great shots Hossein!
Merci Nico! ;)

I've missed this  :o

I love all these shots

The first one with the porsche is stunning, really like it!

Wow that's really cool to hear that from a car expert!Thanks alot Arian. :)

Said it before, but these large scenes you do are really unique! Love it.

And as always It's really nice to hear it from you Magnus.much appreciated! :)