Persian graffiti ( + Palm street : Vice City)

Started by Hossein Alfideh, February 01, 2017, 12:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richardfunnell

Hossein somehow I missed this entire thread, your work here is amazing! You have a really great eye for these kind of compositions!
My one piece of criticism on the Palm Street image is that it seems to lack a bit of a focal point. When I squint and try to find the areas of highest contrast, the lights and sky are competing for my attention and I'm not entirely sure where to look. Otherwise I think you've nailed the signs and the overall feel. Really great image!

Will Gibbons

Geeze, man! Your work keeps improving. You going to get them all together on a website soon? Love this. Richard makes a valid point for sure. Not sure what the solution would be, but this is great. Maybe some 'fog' using KS7 cloudy plastic to force a focal point? ;)

Josh3D

nicordf

Arian Shamil

I've missed this  :o

I love all these shots

The first one with the porsche is stunning, really like it!

Magnus Skogsfjord

Said it before, but these large scenes you do are really unique! Love it.

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: richardfunnell on July 31, 2017, 06:02:09 AM
Hossein somehow I missed this entire thread, your work here is amazing! You have a really great eye for these kind of compositions!
My one piece of criticism on the Palm Street image is that it seems to lack a bit of a focal point. When I squint and try to find the areas of highest contrast, the lights and sky are competing for my attention and I'm not entirely sure where to look. Otherwise I think you've nailed the signs and the overall feel. Really great image!
Thanks alot Richard for your kind words.that's something I've heard of a couple of times before even on my other works.I think it's time to find a solution.thanks for the constructive comment.

Quote from: Will Gibbons on July 31, 2017, 09:13:41 AM
Geeze, man! Your work keeps improving. You going to get them all together on a website soon? Love this. Richard makes a valid point for sure. Not sure what the solution would be, but this is great. Maybe some 'fog' using KS7 cloudy plastic to force a focal point? ;)

Thanks Will for taking a look and your support.to be honest I've been working on a website it should be ready by end of the month.I'm so excited to see the new features on KS7 but I don't have access to the beta version for now.

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Josh Mings on July 31, 2017, 10:31:20 AM
Looks great Hossein!

Thanks alot Josh :)

Quote from: nicordf on July 31, 2017, 12:22:05 PM
Great shots Hossein!
Merci Nico! ;)

Quote from: Arian Shamil on August 01, 2017, 04:05:35 AM
I've missed this  :o

I love all these shots

The first one with the porsche is stunning, really like it!

Wow that's really cool to hear that from a car expert!Thanks alot Arian. :)

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on August 01, 2017, 06:11:32 AM
Said it before, but these large scenes you do are really unique! Love it.

And as always It's really nice to hear it from you Magnus.much appreciated! :)