ALL MY NONE FOLDER FILES GOT DELETED!!!!!!!

Started by xxxx7785, February 09, 2017, 07:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxxx7785

I was going to render  an animation which i set the destination /Desktop.
Few frames in, i realized that i might want to adjust the texture, so i stopped the rendering process and chose not to save.
THEN!!
THE FREAKIN MAGIC HAPPENS!! KEY SHOT SEEMED TO IDENTIFY ALL THE NONE FOLDER FILES AS THE RENDERING RESULT WHICH I CHOSE NOT TO SAVE AND DELETED THEM ALL!!! INCLUDING 3D MODELS, JPG, PNG..etc IT EVEN DELETE ITSELF!! (THE .obj FILE I WAS WORKING ON).
Where the fudge can i find them? They are certainly not in the bin.

Chad Holton

I wasn't able to recreate. What version are you using exactly (e.g. 5.1.234)?

xxxx7785

Quote from: Chad Holton on February 10, 2017, 06:53:20 AM

I'm using 6.1.72 ,pretty old version, this computer is second handed, so i don't know the original serial number, i thought Keyshot might need the serial number to patch, so i always skip them...

xxxx7785

Quote from: Chad Holton on February 10, 2017, 06:53:20 AM

Here, i recreate the whole situation again with some files i don't need, i even tried to command+Z, and the action of key shot deleting my files is not in the history, so i guess it's permanent .

https://youtu.be/mdW4M5KHTdo

Chad Holton

Please send me your keyshot6.xml file from your KeyShot 6 resource folder to see if anything stands out to what may be going on. Also, your license file located there (keyshot6.lic), please send that to me as well and I'll try to extract the serial code for you.

Just send both files to my attention: support@luxion.com

Thanks,
Chad

guest84672

Please send the serial code to support@luxion.com. It is located in the "about KeyShot" window.