Main Menu

Jeep Cherokee SRT8

Started by Nils Piirma, February 10, 2017, 11:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils Piirma

I havent had real time to focus on a car rendering this year, so instead of watching TV or browsing around today, I opened up keyshot and off I went.

Here's the endresult:

bdesign

Oh man, I love this one, Nils! The mood is fantastic. Another beautiful render :)

Cheers,
Eric

Paul Garcia

beautiful image....how was the lighting done. HDR only or did you place your own lights in the scene?

Speedster

Nils, this is absolutely superb!  I love the mood!
Bill G

imikej

This would make me want to buy a Jeep! 

jameseanderson

Amazing Shot!

What was your process for this image? especially the background? I've been following people's automotive renders and I know a lot of them are photoshop, but do you build your background in photoshop then use it as a backplate to line up the perspective? Also where do you find your environments for reflections?

Thanks!

Nils Piirma

Quote from: jameseanderson on February 11, 2017, 12:06:42 AM
Amazing Shot!

What was your process for this image? especially the background? I've been following people's automotive renders and I know a lot of them are photoshop, but do you build your background in photoshop then use it as a backplate to line up the perspective? Also where do you find your environments for reflections?

Thanks!

Thanks James. But as they say: "A great Magician never reveals his secrets!" :D But actually the backround was made by using a HDRI I bought from imagebasedlife.com

Nils Piirma

Quote from: Speedster on February 10, 2017, 02:53:28 PM
Nils, this is absolutely superb!  I love the mood!
Bill G

Thanks Bill, I appreciate your feedback :)

Nils Piirma

Quote from: Paul Garcia on February 10, 2017, 01:46:49 PM
beautiful image....how was the lighting done. HDR only or did you place your own lights in the scene?

HI and Thanks Paul, the Lighting ambiance was created with the HDR, yet the highlights and the crucial parts that needed the FLARE and Lighting were lit by usin' IES lights :)

SergioBL

Awesome stuff Nils! I was doing something similar but a really bad headache got me (new prescription glasses) :(

You've inspired me! Thanks! :)