Kitchen Render

Started by Artvps, February 12, 2017, 04:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artvps

Kitchen Render

Josh3D

Love the lighting here. Looks great!

Will Gibbons

This is a really clean rendering. It can be tough to get plenty of brightness into an interior.

bdesign

Great render! +1 with Josh on the lighting, it looks very natural. The outdoor elements look very well integrated into the scene...are they geometry or a backplate? One minor detail suggestion I have would be to reduce the scale of the brushed texture on the stainless steel elements; looks a bit too large to my eye. Nice work!

Cheers,
Eric

Artvps

Quote from: Josh Mings on February 13, 2017, 08:52:39 AM
Love the lighting here. Looks great!

Thanks very much Josh, appreciate you having a look, and for your comments.

Artvps

Quote from: Will Gibbons on February 13, 2017, 09:51:34 AM
This is a really clean rendering. It can be tough to get plenty of brightness into an interior.

Hi Will and thanks for your comments on this one.
I have been experimenting with the various lights available to get a natural looking light into a closed room set.

Artvps

Quote from: bdesign on February 13, 2017, 10:39:47 AM
Great render! +1 with Josh on the lighting, it looks very natural. The outdoor elements look very well integrated into the scene...are they geometry or a backplate? One minor detail suggestion I have would be to reduce the scale of the brushed texture on the stainless steel elements; looks a bit too large to my eye. Nice work!

Cheers,
Eric

Thanks for taking the time to have a look and add your comments Eric, greatly appreciated.
Beyond the fence is a backplate, and models this side of the fence.
Totally agree with you on the brushed texture...I will make the amendment to this, and a couple of other items needing fine tuning.

bdesign

Quote from: Artvps on February 13, 2017, 01:07:01 PM

Cheers,
Eric

Thanks for taking the time to have a look and add your comments Eric, greatly appreciated.
Totally agree with you on the brushed texture...I will make the amendment to this, and a couple of other items needing fine tuning.

You're welcome :) I think another improvement would be to use a translucent material on the shrub leaves to give them some "life". They look a bit flat to my eye.

Cheers,
Eric

Artvps

Quote from: bdesign on February 13, 2017, 02:38:21 PM
Quote from: Artvps on February 13, 2017, 01:07:01 PM

Cheers,
Eric

You're welcome :) I think another improvement would be to use a translucent material on the shrub leaves to give them some "life". They look a bit flat to my eye.

Cheers,
Eric

Hi Eric and thanks again for your input on this one,  greatly appreciated.
Are you referring to the shrubs inside the room? if so, I will give your suggestion a go  when I do the re-render of the room.

bdesign

Quote from: Artvps on February 14, 2017, 12:15:37 PM
Hi Eric and thanks again for your input on this one,  greatly appreciated.
Are you referring to the shrubs inside the room? if so, I will give your suggestion a go  when I do the re-render of the room.
You're very welcome. I was actually referring to the shrubs on the patio in front of the fence.

Cheers,
Eric