HDRI editor problem

Started by Ukaszsz, February 25, 2017, 03:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ukaszsz

Hello everyone. This is my first time at the forum. I have a problem. I use "KeyShot 6.3 for ZBrush." HDRI editor does not work. The message "An error occurred loading the HDR Light Studio, please reinstall HDRLS."
I do not know what to do. Please help.

LayC42

Hello and welcome to this forum.

Do you have also a licensed version of HDR light studio on your machine? Otherwise you could uncheck the light studio option in the plugin section of the preference. The regular HDRI editor should work.

Cheers
Marco

Ukaszsz

I haven't licensed version of HDR Light Studio. So I did: in the plugin section checked the light studio(I have win10 64bit) . It does not work.

bdesign

Which version of KeyShot for ZBrush are you using? The HDRI Editor is only included with the Pro version.

Ukaszsz

Well, yes. I have KeyShot for ZBrush Special Edition. Thanks.

LayC42

Quote from: Ukaszsz on February 25, 2017, 11:50:03 PM
I haven't licensed version of HDR Light Studio. So I did: in the plugin section checked the light studio(I have win10 64bit) . It does not work.

That option opens the HDR light studio software instead of the regular HDRI editor from Luxion. But you need an extra license for light studio.
So please un-check the light studio option and try to open the internal HDRI editor.

Does anybody have an overview about the licensed features within the ZBrush-Version?

Hope that helps to find the reason or solution.

Ukaszsz

Internal HDRI editor is inactive.

LayC42

You can check another thing. Try to open the material graph. If you aren't able to, then you don't have full KeyShot Pro features, which includes the HDRI Editor.

Ukaszsz

Problem solved. I used as an additional source of light: Materials -> light. This is it! :) Thanks for help.

LayC42

Quote from: Ukaszsz on February 26, 2017, 01:31:38 PM
Problem solved. I used as an additional source of light: Materials -> light. This is it! :) Thanks for help.
There are plenty of good env in the cloud.
And you've got the light material for extra light.