Clusterfarm.net - An European certified KeyShot render farm

Started by Nils Piirma, March 16, 2017, 01:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils Piirma

Hello All!

Today we've launched the official European KeyShot renderfarm.

We've got 96 cores availible 24/7 - we are expanding it in the near future.
We're running Intel Xeon X5675's
We've got 3 main price ratios set which can be seen on the website. http://www.clusterfarm.net/index.html#pricing

For more info email us: info@clusterfarm.net

Certified Keyshot Renderfarm list: https://www.keyshot.com/forum/index.php?topic=14175.0

Kind regards: Nils Piirma

Will Gibbons

Congrats! Looks promising. I'll let you know the next time I need to render out an animation ;)

Esben Oxholm

Looks cool, Nils.
Love that 1 daily and weekly option :)

Now I just need a large animation project ;)

Speedster

Hey, Nils- just curious, not concerned.  When you say "official", is it under the Luxion umbrella?
Bill G

Nils Piirma

Quote from: Speedster on March 17, 2017, 01:06:25 PM
Hey, Nils- just curious, not concerned.  When you say "official", is it under the Luxion umbrella?
Bill G

Hey Bill. It's certified by Luxion as a licensed farm. But the ownership belongs to me still.

There are farms out there that are illegal or in legal conflict with keyshot. Only 2 farms that I know of are officially certified. My one and 3DOTP

Nils Piirma

Quote from: Esben Oxholm on March 17, 2017, 07:21:03 AM
Looks cool, Nils.
Love that 1 daily and weekly option :)

Now I just need a large animation project ;)

Hit me up any time. For you and Will i'll be giving a 20% discount too :)

Nils Piirma

Quote from: Will Gibbons on March 17, 2017, 06:57:58 AM
Congrats! Looks promising. I'll let you know the next time I need to render out an animation ;)

Sure thing Will. My doors are always open.

Speedster

QuoteThere are farms out there that are illegal or in legal conflict with keyshot. Only 2 farms that I know of are officially certified. My one and 3DOTP
Thanks, Nils.  That's what I thought, and it's important when dealing with farms and my clients, who are very strict.  I've used 3DOTP with great success, and look forward to working with you as well!  I was planning to add a BOXX RenderPro with 64 cores, but it's just not cost effective when good farms are available on demand.
Bill G

Nils Piirma

Quote from: Speedster on March 18, 2017, 06:46:13 AM
QuoteThere are farms out there that are illegal or in legal conflict with keyshot. Only 2 farms that I know of are officially certified. My one and 3DOTP
Thanks, Nils.  That's what I thought, and it's important when dealing with farms and my clients, who are very strict.  I've used 3DOTP with great success, and look forward to working with you as well!  I was planning to add a BOXX RenderPro with 64 cores, but it's just not cost effective when good farms are available on demand.
Bill G

True. When there's farms availible and they prove to be cost effective by taking away your electrical bill for rendering the same time you zip on a cold drink under a palm tree.  ;D