Renderworld '17

Started by carterhickmandesigns, May 01, 2017, 03:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carterhickmandesigns

So who all is going to Renderworld in two weeks?

Carter

Speedster

I am!  Can hardly wait!
Bill G

Will Gibbons

Quote from: Speedster on May 01, 2017, 04:56:24 PM
I am!  Can hardly wait!
Bill G

Will be nice to meet some 'long-time friends' IRL, as the kids would say.

richardfunnell

+1 on that :)

Bill I'm pretty sure I owe you a beer!

Will Gibbons

Quote from: richardfunnell on May 02, 2017, 08:49:27 AM
+1 on that :)

Bill I'm pretty sure I owe you a beer!

I will allow you to buy me a beer too.  8)

Speedster

I think we all deserve a beer!  Actually, I'm a vodka martini guy.  Shaken, not stirred, with a twist.  Just so ya know.

Geri and I are really looking forward to RW17 as a much needed break from a rough and busy year.  She's bringing her bikini and not much else, except an empty suitcase for all the "real" clothes she plans to buy at the "real" mall next door to the hotel.  Also, it appears they have a great gym, which was the deal maker as she is a gym rat and works out 2 1/2 hours a day.  Deadlifts 220#!  She's not registered for RW, but plans on a lot of "toes in the air" time!    But hopefully Thomas or Jeff will let her in to the reception...

Time's flying by!

Bill G

Will Gibbons

Quote from: carterhickmandesigns on May 01, 2017, 03:35:32 PM
So who all is going to Renderworld in two weeks?

Carter

Cool. Be sure to say hi at some point.

carterhickmandesigns

Hey all in town early so if anyone wants to meet up for dinner tonight let me know

Speedster

Geri and I arrived this morning. We scoped out the Smokehouse upstairs in the mall next door for dinner. Let's link up at registration today...
Bill G

carterhickmandesigns

Sounds good!  I will be there around the 6:30 start time

Speedster

Too late for us- we're already starving on our home time zone! Going over now...
Bill G

mattjgerard

My co-worker got to go this year, I'll be tuning in from my cube while planting a bunch of booby-traps in my co-worker's cube while they are gone :)

Maybe next year, or if yall do a midwest tour, stop through MPLS and I'll be there!