Network Rendering Queue

Started by Robb63, May 06, 2017, 08:16:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robb63

I have an animation that I need to send to our Render Farm to render over the weekend.

When I send the animation to the Network Render Queue, there is already a project "Sending" to the queue from another designer. I think what may have happened is that designer left for the day Friday before the project finished sending (and logged off his computer), so that project has stopped anything else from getting processed.

The "Master" is one of the PC's on the Render Farm, and I am told I have Admin rights to the Master, but I am not able to delete or pause the job that is the bottleneck. Is there anything I can do to get my job to the front of the queue?

Moving forward, as there are three of us sharing the farm, I would like each of us to have the ability to pause, or delete a project sent form someone else in case this happens again. Is  that possible?

guest84672

Yes. You will need to make sure that you set up an admin account. Please also take a look at the manual for more information:  https://luxion.atlassian.net/wiki/display/K6NR/Queue+User+Management