Importing data into 2.2 Can't get to match

Started by Robb63, February 07, 2011, 01:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robb63

I'm trying to bring a Rhino file that has had a few changes to into into a scene I had setup in 2.1
So far I can't check the settings and get it to come in at the same size/coordinates as it was previously; and it doesn't bring in any of the materials when I tell it to "Retain Materials".

Any things I can do to get it to work? If this is still an error in the 2.2 beta how do I go back to 2.1 until it's resolved? This is kiling me on a job I have to finish today.

JeffM

For the size issue, you should see in the import menu a "coordinates" section that you can set "from previous".

You can find the 2.1.25 update installers in the downloads section. Just run that to revert.

Can you send a test file to support@luxion.com that shows the retain materials issue?

Robb63

Jeff,
I tried the "from previous" and it brings in my data huge and laying face down. If I leave it on automatic it is the correct way up, but about 50% of the size it should be so my saved cameras don't work. It doesn't reating material either way with "retain materials" checked.

I'll send the files to support.