New concept car + timelapse (update and new timelapse)

Started by SebasDesign, May 23, 2017, 03:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SebasDesign

Hi guys! I've been working in this design for my graduation project and now that I'm in the modeling phase I decided to record the process and make a timelapse video of it. So far this is just the exterior and the interior will be ready soon.
For the video I decided to do a couple of quick renders to show off at  the end of the video so you guys can give me your thoughts on those as well as the design in general.

Here's the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-2XEeAx5a8

Expect to see more (and better) renderings when I'm done with the project and I can be a little more patient.

-Sebas

SergioBL

Awesome renders Sebas! The concept is superb! Keep it up! :)
Buena suerte con tu proyecto de graduaciĆ³n!

Sergio Loza

Josh3D

Congrats on this Sebas! I think the time and effort has paid off and will continue to!

SebasDesign

Quote from: Josh Mings on May 24, 2017, 11:39:30 AM
Congrats on this Sebas! I think the time and effort has paid off and will continue to!
Quote from: SergioBL on May 23, 2017, 05:19:46 PM
Awesome renders Sebas! The concept is superb! Keep it up! :)
Buena suerte con tu proyecto de graduaciĆ³n!

Sergio Loza

Thanks a lot guys!! Your support is always very important to me

NM-92

The first render, the night scene is excellent ! It really helps to sell your concept.

SebasDesign

Hi again!
I finished the interior of the car and now I'm going to render a couple more images of the completed model to show them at the end of the second timelapse... This time, however, I think I'll share them as I finish each one instead of all at the same time...
Anyway here's the first one...

-Sebas

Speedster

You're off to a GREAT career, my friend!  Our best wishes to you!
Bill G

Josh3D

Lots of attitude in this design. Very well done Sebas!

SebasDesign

Thanks Bill for the good wishes and Josh for the feedback!
Here I have the interior shots of the car, and I think I'll do probably a couple more, one showing the doors (suicide + swan a bit like my old vx5 concept) and the other one something like a rolling shot.
In these ones I didn't go too crazy on the spec of the interior since this concept isn't so super but rather a stylish GT so the creme + black that never dissapoints and a cool ferrari inspired brownish color schemes are in there.
Be sure to give me your thoughts designwise and renderwise :D

NM-92

Have you tried sending your concepts/portfolio to car manufacturing companies ? Are you already working on sth related ? You got a lot of potential man.

SebasDesign

Quote from: NM-92 on June 27, 2017, 03:55:00 AM
Have you tried sending your concepts/portfolio to car manufacturing companies ? Are you already working on sth related ? You got a lot of potential man.

I haven't tried yet but I sure will do!
Here's the rolling shot I mentioned before.
I'll finish editing the timelapse and upload it, I'll share it here when it's finished.

Magnus Skogsfjord

Your interiors always baffles me. Don't get me wrong, i love the exterior as well, but the interior is really something. Splendid work man!

SebasDesign

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on June 27, 2017, 02:58:49 PM
Your interiors always baffles me. Don't get me wrong, i love the exterior as well, but the interior is really something. Splendid work man!
Thanks a lot Magnus! I'm glad to know my design taste isn't so bad haha
Anyway I finished uploading the video just now (broadband upgrade yay)  so I'll leave the link here if you guys feel like watching it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gUud2CG8V4

SebasDesign

Hi guys! I haven't been able to render anything in the last couple of weeks  but I got time today to cook this one just for fun.
That red on red theme from a while back really stuck on me so I gave it another go with my latest creation, hope  you guys like it.

-Sebas

furqan aslam

Hi
back plates are awesome and colour combination work well. also interior work very impressed.
good work keep it up.