Sending network render job to top of queue

Started by Rida, May 24, 2017, 01:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rida

I would love the ability to send render jobs to the top of the queue once sent to the network queue.  At times I have quite a lot of renders (images & VRs) queued up (>50) and then an urgent render needs to be done next.  I then have to select the job, right click, select 'move up' fifty times to get it next in line, this is very time consuming.   

DMerz III

+1 on this. Though, I have heard that Network Rendering is getting an overhaul for KS7, maybe this feature is included!

Also, to build on your wish, if you could just select more than one to move, then all you'd have to do is select the 49 on top, click move down once, and boom, your 50th job is on top.

INNEO_MWo

You can change the job list if your account has admin permission.

DMerz III

:) Yes, as Admin, I know we can change the order (or even if all the jobs are sent from your machine), but from my experience, you can only move 1 job 1 spot at a time. I think the original ask is to have the ability to skip from #49 in line to #2 in line in just one click, not 48 right clicks up the ladder.

Think of it like being able to drag a layer in photoshop freely above another layer regardless of the # of layers in between.

If you're suggesting that this is already possible, I'm totally ignorant to that feature!