no floating version announcements?

Started by andy.engelkemier, February 22, 2011, 08:46:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy.engelkemier

Why don't we get info on when new floating versions are available in the forum? I still never got anything about 2.2.33 even though the install is available. Are we just suppose to guess?

Also, installing the node locked license after the floating Does mess up the floating if you don't change the bin folder first. Just FYI.

KeyShot

Hi Andy,

We are adding one more feature to the floating version. We will send it out to all floating customers this week.

-- Henrik

guest84672

Quote from: andy.engelkemier on February 22, 2011, 08:46:27 AM

Also, installing the node locked license after the floating Does mess up the floating if you don't change the bin folder first. Just FYI.

Actually, these is no longer the case. You can install the node-locked and floating version in the same bin folder by simply running the 2 installers. This has been resolved for a long time.

andy.engelkemier

No, I read you say that the first time, so I went ahead and did it. Then I lost all my materials in the node-locked version. They're all there and still work in the floating, but not in the node locked.

I just uninstalled all of them today and reinstalled only the node locked. Other than larger sized renders we have yet to have enough stability in any of the other pro features to actually use it. The queue keeps crashing, so I've just been queuing up on multiple computers.

DonChunior

Is the floating version of release 2.2.42 still not available?!  ???

Regards, DonChunior

guest84672

Not yet - we are performing some final tests.

markw

I have contacted licensing at keyshot several times for the link to the floating and have had NO response at all. Why does it state contact licensing for floating if that contact does nothing?
Please give us an update.

guest84672

I monitor all e-mails that come into license@luxion.com. I have not seen an e-mail from you. Please send again, and I will send the links.