maximized KeyShot UI does not hold

Started by jeffw, February 24, 2011, 12:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffw

All programs I use remember the size in which in which the UI was closed. If I use Photoshop maximized to full screen and close it, the next time it will open in full screen. Keyshot does not do this. If the keyshot UI is maximized to full screen when it is closed the next time it will open a little smaller and I will have to maximize it again. Sometimes during work I notice it has jumped out of maximize and I will have to put it back in maximize.

KeyShot also does not hold Render Print resolution size. I set my height to 4.000 inches and next time I go to render it is at 3.997. If I set it back to 4.000 it will revert back to 3.997 next time I render. I often use multiple renderings in Photoshop so I would like them to all be the exactly the same size.

The last thing I have noticed is that Keyshot files that are opened from within Keyshot and save are listed in the ‘open recent’ menu but Keyshot files opened though windows explorer and then saved are not listed in the ‘open recent’ menu the next time Keyshot is opened.